Moisture Cured Urethane Coating - 1357
Product # :
Chemical and abrasion resistant, this one component moisture cured urethane is recommended for use as a topcoat in either a thin mil or high build system. UV stable with superior flexibility. PLEASE NOTE: This product is not VOC compliant and is only available on a limited basis.
- Chemical and abrasion resistant, with superior flexibility.
- UV stable.
- Does NOT meet Federal VOC standards; available on a limited basis.
- Recommended for showrooms, warehouses, computer rooms, labs, cafeterias, interior tanks, and most indoor chemical exposure areas.
- One component moisture cured polyurethane (HDI based)
- Primer is required. Please use CM1144 (High Performance Epoxy Floor Coating) Clear.
|Application||Standard, Top Coat|
|VOC Compliant||Less Than 600 Grams per Liter|
|Light Foot Traffic||12-24 Hours|
|Primer||Required (Use CM1144 Clear)|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||3-5 Hours|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||8-12 Hours|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||3-5 Days|
|Approximate Coverage||400-800 Sq Ft per Gallon @ 2-4 Mil|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled