High Performance Epoxy Coating - 1144
Product Number :
Ideal for priming/coating concrete, wood, or steel. Can be used as a primer for high build coatings and urethanes or as stand alone coating.
- Solvent based.
- Superb chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and substrate penetration.
- Withstands exposure to many common solvents and chemicals.
- Recommended for priming/coating concrete, wood or steel.
- Can be used as a primer for high build coatings or on its own.
- Two component Solvent-based epoxy.
|Internal Use Only||No|
|VOC Compliant||No VOC Content|
|Light Foot Traffic||1 Hour|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||1-1.5 Hours|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||1 Hour|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||1 Hour|
|Approximate Coverage||12 Lin Ft @ 1/4" x 1/4"|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled