High Build Epoxy Coating - 3707
Product Number :
Recommended as a high build topcoat or basecoat on concrete or masonry where floors are too rough for thin mil coatings. QuestMark's high build epoxy floor coatings are colorfast, impact and chemical resistant.
- High build, colorfast, chemical and impact resistant.
- Recommended for floors that are too rough for thin mil coatings.
- Recommended as a high build topcoat or basecoat on concrete or masonry.
- Two component 100% solids epoxy.
- Primer is required. Please use CM1015 (Water Based Epoxy Coating) or CM1144 (High Performance Epoxy Floor Coating).
|VOC Compliant||Less Than 50 Grams per Liter|
|Light Foot Traffic||12-14 Hours|
|Primer||Required (Use CM1015 or CM1144)|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||30-50 Minutes|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||8-12 Hours|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||2-7 Days|
|Approximate Coverage||53-130 Sq Ft per Gallon @ 12-30 Mil|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled