Water Based Epoxy Coating - 1015
Product # :
Water based epoxy best used for priming or coating concrete, wood, or masonry.
- Water based; rivals solvent based epoxies.
- Superb chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and substrate penetration.
- Withstands exposure to many common solvents and chemicals.
- Recommended for priming or coating concrete, wood or masonry.
- Two component 100% solids epoxy.
|VOC Compliant||Less Than 250 Grams per Liter|
|Light Foot Traffic||16-24 Hours|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||1-1.5 Hours|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||7-10 Hours|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||2-7 Days|
|Approximate Coverage||250 Sq Ft per Gallon @ 5-6 Mil|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled