Find a location
The branch servicing the Philadelphia, PA area:
QuestMark’s Philadelphia Area Commercial Flooring Office:
Are you thinking of transforming the floors of a commercial property? If so, look no further than QuestMark in Whitehall, PA. As a Philadelphia area commercial flooring company, this QuestMark office services the Philadelphia area, Northern New Jersey as well as parts of New York including the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx and Staten Island) of NYC.
Commercial Flooring Solutions for Philadelphia Businesses
QuestMark’s commercial flooring office has dedicated crews who are trained and experienced in the installation and service of polished concrete, urethanes, coatings, resurfacers, cementitious overlays along with floor repairs and maintenance. QuestMark can also help protect your parking lots, decks and sidewalks with our traffic solution coatings.
- Polished concrete floors are great choices for lobbies, retail stores and distribution centers that receive plenty of traffic. Choosing these types of commercial floor systems can provide the durability and attractive appearance needed for your public-facing areas.
- Urethane flooring is antimicrobial and non-slip by design. This commercial flooring option is suitable for medical offices, hospitals, laboratories and manufacturing plants.
- Coatings from QuestMark include decorative broadcast applications, non-slip coatings and resurfacing solutions that will restore the beauty of your commercial flooring and will promote the safest environment for your customers and your staff. Decorative broadcast flooring options are also similar to cementitious overlays because of the method by which they are applied.
- Floor repairs and maintenance are easier with help from QuestMark's lineup of commercial flooring contractors. Our team can provide you with practical help in managing all your commercial flooring repairs and ongoing maintenance to promote the safest working environment for your staff members.
- Our outdoor traffic coatings are an outstanding choice for your business and can restore outdoor pavement on sidewalks, in parking garages, on parking lots and on patios to create the perfect solutions for your exterior traffic coating requirements.
- QuestMark offers in-house training to teach your staff members how to clean and care for your floors. Our skilled commercial flooring team will come to your location to demonstrate the proper ways to manage these tasks in your working environment.
- Our team of commercial flooring experts can inspect and evaluate your floors to create the perfect solutions for your needs. This information can allow you to plan more effectively for repairs or replacement of your flooring in Philadelphia.
By entrusting your commercial flooring requirements to QuestMark's team of contractors, you can improve safety and streamline cleaning and maintenance for your commercial spaces. We have the proven experience and the expertise you need to achieve the best results for your commercial floors in Philadelphia and in all the surrounding areas.
QuestMark's Online Flooring Shop
Finding the perfect solutions for maintaining your Philadelphia commercial flooring can be challenging. To make it easier for you to find the perfect products to repair, maintain and clean your commercial flooring, QuestMark also has a full line of do-it-yourself (DIY) commercial flooring products available through our online flooring shop. We offer floor patch, coatings, floor maintenance products, along with the tools and accessories needed to get the job done. In addition, QuestMark also provides free product demonstrations. Please contact our office if you are interested in scheduling an instructional demo for any of our commercial flooring products.
We Put Safety First
Safety is also our priority while working in Philadelphia and North Jersey. QuestMark develops site specific safety plans for every project. These plans are communicated to the customer and followed throughout the project. Our safety goal is to keep you, your employees and our crews safe. With our focus on safety, we have been able to have a record low incident rates of 1.27 and a ys Away / Restricted / Transferred (DART) of 0.96. We have also received the American Society of Concrete Contractors Safety Improvement and Safety Recognition awards in both 2016 and 2017.
Looking to start a commercial flooring project?
The first step in getting your flooring project started is for us to conduct a thorough inspection and discuss what your needs are as well as your goals for the project. QuestMark will then provide you with a detailed proposal on what flooring solutions are the best fit for your commercial flooring needs. Our goal is to partner with you on a long-term basis so that we can help you maintain your flooring investment throughout its useful life. As a Philadelphia area commercial flooring company, this QuestMark office services the Philadelphia area, Northern New Jersey as well as parts of New York including the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx and Staten Island) of NYC.
Contact us today to get your flooring project started!