Commercial Floor National Accounts
Making a difference through partnerships holds true for QuestMark’s National Account Program. The main objective of this program is to provide consistency, dedicated support and a single point of contact that knows your specifications and needs across your entire portfolio.
The national account team members are dedicated and specifically focused on your needs before, during and after floor installations. Providing field oversight and client feedback is an essential part of our commitment to developing long-term partnerships.
Along with project management, all of our national account partners have access to customer service providing 24-hour response, priority scheduling and our single source gloss and dust proof warranty. This warranty covers all materials, labor and tools required to maintain your gloss. We stand behind our floors, which are installed by our in-house workforce.
- Single point of contact to allow for streamlined communication
- Custom specifications for desired uniform appearance
- Project specification manual available
- Post project follow-up
- A team dedicated to big box, small box, apparel, specialty and outlet stores
- Dedicated client manager for national and regional roll out programs
- Comprehensive, unique solutions for both construction and facility maintenance teams
- Extensive experience with open store remodels
- Gondola moving services available
- Covering North America and licensed to do business in Mexico and Puerto Rico
- In-house crews used for installation
- Financial backing of Dun & Bradstreet 5A1 rating
- Single Source Warranty
- Established written safety programs
- OSHA training for all operations employees
- Monthly and quarterly in-house training
- Safety Training Certification program
- Mandatory drug screening