Novolac Epoxy Coating CLEAR - 8256
Product Number :
Two component novolac clear coating that can be customized to compliment any color or design. Superior chemical resistance makes this epoxy coating a great choice for chemical spill areas, troughs, tanks, and curbs.
- Medium to high build.
- Chemical resistant with good color clarity.
- Easily customized to compliment or match any color scheme or pattern.
- Recommended for chemical spill areas, troughs, curbs, and tanks.
- Two component 97% solids novolac epoxy
- Primer is required. Please use CM8257 Clear.
|Internal Use Only||No|
|VOC Compliant||Less Than 50 Grams per Liter|
|Light Foot Traffic||24 Hours|
|Primer||Required (Use CM8257 Clear)|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||30-40 Minutes|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||14-16 Hours|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||2-7 Days|
|Approximate Coverage||90-100 Sq Ft per Gallon @ 16-18 Mil|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled