Novolac Epoxy Coating - 8253
Product Number :
Pigment coating ideal for use in areas where splash and spills of acids, chemicals and solvents occur. Recommended for use as a topcoat over our Novolac Epoxy mortar, as well as direct application on concrete, masonry or brick.
- Chemical, acid, and solvent resistant.
- Recommended for a high build topcoat for traffic areas, chemical troughs, curbs, tanks and chemical spill areas.
- Best used on masonry or brick.
- Two component colored high solids novolac epoxy
- Primer is recommended. Please use CM8257 (Novolac Epoxy Primer).
|VOC Compliant||Less Than 100 Grams per Liter|
|Light Foot Traffic||10-18 Hours|
|Primer||Recommended (Use CM8257)|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||25-35 Minutes|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||5-10 Hours|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||2-7 Days|
|Approximate Coverage||90-100 Sq Ft per Gallon @ 16-18 Mil|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled