High Build Fast Cure Epoxy - 3380
Product Number :
Recommended as a clear topcoat or receiver coat on an area needing a decorative floor with a quick turnaround time. Quick drying and impact resistant.
- High build, Quick Setting, and impact resistant.
- Achieves full chemical resistance in as little as 3 days, at room temperature.
- Low-temperature (as low as 45 degrees F) cure capabilities.
- Can be customized to compliment specific color schemes or patterns.
- Best used in showrooms, warehouses, kitchens, and restaurants where quick turnaround time is needed.
- Two component 97% solids epoxy.
- Primer is required. Please use CM1144 Clear.
|VOC Compliant||Less Than 50 Grams per Liter|
|Light Foot Traffic||6-12 Hours|
|Primer||Required (Use CM1144 Clear)|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||15-25 Minutes|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||6-9 Hours|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||2-5 Days|
|Approximate Coverage||90-160 Sq Ft per Gallon @ 10-18 Mil|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled