Community page header
At QuestMark, a Division of CentiMark Corporation, Edward B. Dunlap, Founder, Chairman and CEO of the 51-year-old commercial roofing and flooring company leads by example in both business and philanthropy. Since the early days of the company, Ed Dunlap supported those in need and encouraged volunteerism from his associates.
While industrial flooring and traffic solutions are QuestMark’s businesses, giving back to the community is our commitment. We help the least, the last and the lost in our charitable endeavors. QuestMark offers volunteer and/or financial support to hundreds of charities across North America that serve the hungry; homeless; at-risk children and families; domestic violence victims; veterans; senior citizens and healthcare needs.
“As our company continues to grow, we have more resources to help people,” says Timothy M. Dunlap, CentiMark President & COO. “The culture of giving back and volunteering has been ingrained in us for years. Giving back to the community has not shaped the QuestMark culture...it is the QuestMark culture.”
QUESTMARK'S CHARITABLE ENDEAVORS INCLUDE:
- Each June and November, QuestMark’s commercial flooring offices collect food items and make donations to food banks throughout the country. Some of the recipients include:
- Big Lake Community Food Bank, Ramsey, MN
- Boys & Girls Club of Jackson County, Norcross, GA
- Canonsburg-Houston Food Pantry, Canonsburg, PA
- Crisis Assistance Ministries, Charlotte, NC
- Go Pantry, Hebron, KY
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Stow, OH
- Northern Illinois Food Bank, West Chicago, IL
- Prince George Food Bank, Richmond, VA
- Sharing Center, Orlando, FL
- St. Mary’s Food Bank, Phoenix, AZ
- The Salvation Army - Conroe, TX
- At our annual World of Concrete Convention, QuestMark participated in charity events specific to helping families and children with cancer.
- For Take Our Kids To Work Day, we proudly showcase QuestMark to the children of our associates with fun games and prizes built around learning about the industrial flooring business.
- QuestMark helps to raise money for service dogs for children with autism.
- Each spring, CentiMark & QuestMark host Southpointe Golfs for Children’s to raise money for Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. After 15 years, CentiMark & QuestMark have raised over $1 million for various departments at the hospital. Additionally, QuestMark associates volunteer at the golf event.
- Each year, QuestMark associates deliver Back-to-School and Christmas food and gifts to families-in-need and non-profit organizations. Our philosophy at QuestMark is that to give a child a book bag, school supplies, school clothes and shoes, you not only make their day, but you reinforce the importance of education. The peer pressure is so great for children who do not have the latest backpack or school shoes. QuestMark is committed to helping the parents who cannot afford all the back-to-school or holiday items. QuestMark’s non-profit partners tell us: the school supplies and gift cards for clothes and shoes were life-savers. The parents of many young children tell us: There would not have been Christmas at our house without your help.