High Performance Urethane (High Gloss) - 1321
Flexible, UV stable, this two component urethane is recommended for use as a topcoat in either a thin-mil or high-build system. Chemical and abrasion resistant.
- High gloss.
- Chemical and abrasion resistant, with superior flexibility.
- UV stable.
- Does NOT meet Federal VOC standards; available on a limited basis.
- Recommended for auto service centers, warehouses, computer rooms, laboratories, aircraft hangers, cafeterias, exterior tanks, indoor or outdoor service and chemical exposure areas.
- Two component polyester/aliphatic polyurethane.
- Primer is required. Please use CM1015 or CM1144.
|Application||Mid Coat, Primer, Top Coat|
|VOC Compliant||Less Than 450 Grams per Liter|
|Light Foot Traffic||14-24 Hours|
|Primer||Required (Use CM1015 or CM1144)|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||2-5 Hours|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||4-8 Hours|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||3-5 Days|
|Approximate Coverage||320-500 Sq Ft @ 5-6 Mil Wet|
We found other products you might like!