Novolac Epoxy Primer - 8257
Product Number :
Low-odor with good substrate penetration, this primer reduces air release generation from the substrate when applying higher solids novolac topcoats.
- Offers high solids, good substrate penetration and chemical resistance.
- Low odor.
- Reduces air release generation from the substrate when applying higher solids novolac topcoats.
- Fewer surface imperfections in high build and self leveling type coating.
- Recommended for priming concrete and cement substrates prior to applying other novolac topcoats.
- Two component colored high solids novolac epoxy primer.
|VOC Compliant||No VOC Content|
|Light Foot Traffic||1 Hour|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||1-1.5 Hours|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||1 Hour|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||1 Hour|
|Approximate Coverage||12 Lin Ft @ 1/4" x 1/4"|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled