Novolac Epoxy Coating - 8253
Product Number :
Pigment coating ideal for use in areas where splash and spills of acids, chemicals and solvents occur. Recommended for use as a topcoat over our Novolac Epoxy mortar, as well as direct application on concrete, masonry or brick.
- Chemical, acid, and solvent resistant.
- Recommended for a high build topcoat for traffic areas, chemical troughs, curbs, tanks and chemical spill areas.
- Best used on masonry or brick.
- Two component colored high solids novolac epoxy
- Primer is recommended. Please use CM8257.
|VOC Compliant||No VOC Content|
|Light Foot Traffic||1 Hour|
|Primer||Recommended (Use CM8257)|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||1-1.5 Hours|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||1 Hour|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||1 Hour|
|Approximate Coverage||12 Lin Ft @ 1/4" x 1/4"|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled