VOC Compliant High Performance Urethane - 1322
Product Number :
High-gloss VOC compliant sealer with excellent chemical and abrasion resistance. Flexible and UV stable, this urethane is recommended for use as a topcoat in either a thin-mil or high-build system.
- Chemical and abrasion resistant, with superior flexibility.
- UV Stable.
- Meets the VOC requirements for the newly enacted VOC laws of New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and other states as an industrial maintenance coating.
- Recommended for auto service centers, warehouses, computer rooms, laboratories, aircraft hangers, cafeterias, exterior tanks, and indoor or outdoor service areas.
- Two component polyester/aliphatic polyurethane.
- Primer is required. Please use CM1015 or CM1144.
|Application||Mid Coat, Primer, Top Coat|
|VOC Compliant||Less Than 340 Grams per Liter|
|Light Foot Traffic||14-24 Hours|
|Primer||Required (Use CM1015 or CM1144)|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||2-4 Hours|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||5-9 Hours|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||3-5 Days|
|Approximate Coverage||320-500 Sq Ft @ 5-6 Mil Wet|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled