High Build Fast Cure Epoxy - 3183
Product Number :
Quick setting, impact resistant epoxy recommended for medium to high build topcoats on concrete or masonry where working temperatures are as low as 50°F.
- High build, Quick Setting, and impact resistant.
- Achieves full chemical resistance in as little as 3 days, at room temperature.
- Low temperature (as low as 50 degrees F) cure capabilities.
- Best used for medium to high build topcoats on concrete or masonry.
- Two component 97% solids epoxy.
- Primer is required. Please use CM1015 or CM1144.
|VOC Compliant||Less Than 100 Grams per Liter|
|Light Foot Traffic||8-14 Hours|
|Primer||Required (Use CM1015 or CM1144)|
|Pot Life at 70 Degrees||15-20 Minutes|
|Recoat Time at 70 Degrees||6-9 Hours|
|Full Cure (Heavy Traffic)||2-5 Days|
|Approximate Coverage||80-160 Sq Ft per Gallon @ 10-30 Mil|
You may also like
Have a representative contact me to Book a Demo
A QuestMark representative will contact you shortly to get your demo scheduled