DiamondQuest - Polished Concrete
Give your floor the ability to truly shine. Awe customers and boosts employee morale.
What Makes DiamondQuest Polished Concrete Floor System So Great?
It's all in the diamonds! QuestMark uses a unique process to polishing your concrete floor with actual diamonds.
Functional Benefits of Polished Concrete:
- Harder and stronger than other floor finishes
- Does not lift, peal or flake
- Dense surface helps protect against absorption of oil and contaminants
- Resists tire marks from fork trucks and other traffic
- More abrasion resistant than unfinished concrete
- No hydrostatic / vapor pressure issues
- Installation requires no cure schedule
- Flatter, more level surface
- Typically meets/ exceeds OSHA recommends of a static coefficient friction of 0.5
Economical Benefits of Polished Concrete:
- No down time while chemical processes cure
- Lower initial costs compared to most other floor coverings
- One-time application with minimal maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs with less wear on cleaning equipment and consumables
- Long life cycle
Environmental Benefits of Polished Concrete:
- Dry, dust-controlled equipment filters out 99.9% of all airborne dust
- Helpful in LEED projects
- No coating, urethane, waxes or topical coatings applied
- No slurry and no VOC’s
- No application odors
The DiamondQuest Polished Concrete Floor System Process
After your concrete floor has been evaluated, steps will be planned to give your concrete floor the best opportunity to shine. The DiamondQuest Polished Concrete Floor System process utilizes varying degrees of diamond tooling and diamond grinding to ultimately polish your concrete floor.
Colorize Your Polished Concrete